Fast, safe, non-toxic and very effective impression disinfectant. Only three minutes needed to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses. The system includes a disinfection container, one litre of disinfection concentrate and a digital timer.
Container dimensions: 30.9 x 15.4 x 9.9 cm (l x w x h).
- disinfectant for alginate, polyether and silicone impressions
- only 3 minutes to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- no negative influence on the impression surface
- highly concentrated thus saving storage space
- one litre of Cavex ImpreSafe equals 33 litres ready-to-use disinfection fluid
- aldehyde free and has a neutral smell
- available as a complete system for the dental practice
- complies with DGHM guidelines and EN 1040, EN 1275, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14561 and EN 14562
- independent laboratory testing proofs Cavex ImpreSafe to be highly reliable and efficient
Cavex ImpreSafe instruction video