Cavex Boil&Bite is a double-sided thermoplastic tray for the treatment of tooth sensitivity. This dental tray is an upper and lower tray in one and can be used for different purposes. The revolutionary tray is well tolerated hence suitable for everyone!
The Cavex Boil&Bite can be easily used by both dentists and patients. Consequently, Cavex Boil&Bite is can be used for treatment in dental clinics and use at home.
Both dentists and patients can easily prepare the Cavex Boil & Bite by following these simple steps:
- Bring water to a boil
- Place the Cavex Boil&Bite in heat-resistant glass
- Add enough water for the tray to be submerged
- Let it sit for a minute
- Carefully remove the Cavex Boil&Bite from the water
- Shake off any excess water
- Immediately place the Cavex Boil&Bite in the mouth
- Adjust the shape of the tray by pressing it firmly against the teeth using the fingers. Do this for both the top and the bottom of the tray.
More information about this product? Download the brochure below. Visit our distributor’s page to discover where the product is available.
- Perfect match with Cavex ExSense
- Treatment for sensitive teeth
- For use in dental clinic as well as at home
- One box contains eight mouthguards