Quadrant Total Etch
Quadrant Total Etch is a 35% phosphoric dental echant for the total etching technique.
How does it work?
- Preparation as per generally applicable rules for composite restorations, then clean and dry the preparation.
- Apply Quadrant Total Etch to the enamel and dentin to be restored, let sit for 15-30 seconds for the product to take effect (total-etch).
- Thoroughly rinse Quadrant Total Etch with water for at least five seconds, use a short airstream to remove excess water.
- Apply a bonding system (e.g. Quadrant Uni-1-Bond) as per manufacturer’s instructions.
More information about this product? Download the brochure below. Visit our distributor’s page to discover where the product is available.
- Ultimate concentration for total etching technique
- Distinctive blue color for easy residue detection
- Perfect visual overview of the etching process
|FE10||Quadrant Total Etch||1x syringe 2,5 ml, 10x application tip|